Building Plymouth is a Plymouth City Council partnership set up to connect local people
with career opportunities in construction in Plymouth. Interested? Get in touch!
Brunel Recycling Ltd holds exceptional experience and expertise in the waste and recycling industry. Brunel’s mandate is to deliver sustainable options for construction projects through recycling, aligning to British standards and UK best practices in procedures. We endeavour to provide the highest quality of service, working with the client on costs effective solutions to achieve successful outcomes.
Brunel forms part of the wider Roods Group, working across the South West for over 30 years. The Group is comprised of the following companies.
- Brunel Recycling Ltd: Providing solutions in Waste, Recycling, Concrete Production, Aggregates, Muck Away and Demolition.
- Plymouth Albion RFC: Plymouths No1 Rugby Club, also host to Weddings, Conferences and a wide range of Functions.
- Roods logistics Ltd: Trading as the Cardinals Hatt, a local and friendly, Hotel, Restaurant and Bar.
- Roods Landfill Ltd: Our Active Landfill, taking all forms of inert waste.
- Venfamprop Ltd: Property and Infrastructure Investment.
We are extremely proud to support Building Plymouth and its wider community. Our aim is to provide clear pathways into the sector, up-skilling our existing works force and developing our staff across all companies under the Group. We are excited about working closely with Building Plymouth and the wider Construction Community, through the utilisation of our venues across the Group.
Read more about Brunel Recycling on their website